ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
Learning English at STENODAC
When choosing your English language Course, your needs are special, both to you and us. We understand the importance of providing you with personal attention and individual help which is so necessary for making progress when learning English.
STENODAC’S teachers identify your individual learning needs and help you to make rapid progress. They are knowledgeable and friendly and provide you with lively and rewarding classes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR ENGLISH CONVERSATION COURSE?
This course is suitable for those who need to learn to communicate effectively and achieve fluency in everyday English. It is a concentrated Course designed to build confidence and fluency for social and work situations. Whether you need English for your work, studies, or for everyday communication, we have a suitable Course where you can join others with similar needs and motivation as yourself.
- General English
- The focus is on practical communication skills, with emphasis on speaking, including pronunciation and listening.
- New language vocabulary, idioms, and grammar are introduced and practiced in interesting and stimulating ways.
- You will learn language useful for your everyday social, study, or work-life – taking part in discussion, conversations, presenting information and telephoning.
- We offer three levels of English conversation needs. Please contact our experienced Course Counselors for assistance and advice for a Conversational English course to help find the best course for you.
YOUR PRESENT LEVEL OF ENGLISH
- Basic: I do not understand or speak any English
- Intermediate: I can understand and speak basic English in familiar situations
- Advanced: I understand and can speak quite well in familiar everyday situations.